Changing the standard of care in blood cancer treatment with continuous delivery technology.
Starton is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on transforming standard of care therapeutics. Starton uses proven technology with proprietary drivers to obtain new indications or develop on-label superiority with a focus on hematology and oncology.
Identify Blockbuster Candidates
- Screened universe of ~88k small molecules
- Prioritized opportunity for patient outcome improvement, with an initial focus on new indications
- Technological fit with Starton continuous delivery technology
- Freedom to operate and path for IP protection
Reimagine Potential to Improve Outcomes
- Conduct disease model studies to target improvements
- Develop new dose regimens
- Define optimal target to deliver superior outcomes or obtain a new indication vs innovator
- Improve efficacy and/or reduce toxicities
Execute on Strategy
- Built team with breadth of clinical, operational, and financial experience
- High caliber management team, advisory network, and Board of Directors
- History of milestone achievement across programs and in business development
The company reformulates existing medicines that are well characterized and have a long and robust clinical history. As result, Starton will be able to leverage the 505(b)2 regulatory path, enabling lower risk, a shortened development timeline, and significantly reduced financial investment.